Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Warm Get Away!


Burrrrrrr- it's cold, January & I spent the day working on a book project that my dyslexic mind can't grasp.  (for real I have dyslexia which usually doesn't get in the way)  Anyhow all I can think of is the Thursday get away we're taking to Florida.  Just a quick little blast of warmth which I can't wait for.  I'm the girl who loves the feel of sitting in a hot car that's been baking all day in the July sun.  I may need one of those sunlight lamps!  All that said today I wanted to share something that felt warm, breezy & happy.  As usual I added pattern & text were ever I could.I started this piece by painting & cutting out the shapes then scanned it in & continued to build digitally.  Oh-Sunshine here I come! 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love all the fish on the navy rectangle. So cute!