Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not A Baby Anymore


Looking at our son lately Antonio & I realize he's not a baby anymore. Where does time go? He went from a tiny 7 pound baby to a 30lb big boy. We're doing our best to soak up every second of it. With him at the studio daily we have a great opportunity to do just that. I thought somehow all this tied into the baby print above. I'm always amused by how expressive a baby's face can be. Just a few of these had started out in an old sketchbook & I thought each baby became stronger with more friends around. I added some text (stamped / my handwriting) & sprinkled in a few patterns to round it all out.

2 comments:

Sami Jo said...

Boy! Do I know how that feels... one second you are brushing your face up against his soft little newborn cheeks and the next he is shaking other men's hands at the library... My son is 17 mo. and I totally understand! :)We have to enjoy every little second!

Millertoons said...

I came across your blog and website. I love your stuff! I would love to know how you got into the field of baby/infant product design. I would love any tips you have to give for someone like myself...Keep up the awesome work!!

www.millertoons.blogspot.com