Monday, August 31, 2009

Jill McDonald Collections at Two Peas







Hello & Happy Monday! Our little Luca had a wonderful 2nd Birthday pictures coming soon. We've had a crazy exciting summer & on that note I'll share the first of several digital collections my studio has created for Two Peas in a Bucket (www.twopeasinabucket.com) I'm showing a couple formats from the baby collection called My Blooming Belly. I wanted to create something that celebrated the Mom to be, remembered her journey & cravings, gave her a few spots to feel that sweet Ahhhhh but also didn't give her a toothache by being too sweet. Tara & Liz (our two talented designers at the studio) were a huge help with bringing this collection to life. I hope that if you are a Mom to be, know a new Mom or are planning a shower you'll check it out. It's our little bundle of joy!
At this time all four collections are live on the site, Take a look at all of them!



5 comments:

Shelley Laming said...

Two Peas + Jill McDonald = fabulous-ness!! :)

kristina proffitt said...

I agree with Shelley! :-D
LOVE it all! Want it all!
Hugs, Jill! Have a great week!

Megan said...

Ahhh! I have been following your blog since the beginning and always thought your designs would be incredible used this way. I am elated!!! Would you ever consider allowing me to use these commercially at ShabbyBlogs.com?

Jenny L. said...

Wonderful! Love these designs like everything else you do. :)

Jill said...

Hi Megan, Thanks for the message & sorry it's taken too long to get back to you with a response. For now I'm not interested in having my 2 peas collections used commercially. I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks for following my work from the beginning that's great to hear! All the BEST...