Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Just 2 days away


Wow- October has just flown by! I'm excited for Halloween. Just this time last year Luca starting walking. This year he'll be able to walk door to door on his own two feet. I ended up buying him a tuxedo for my brother's wedding a few weeks ago. I wanted him to wear it again. So this year Luca will be 007- Bond... Luca Bond. (Antonio & I love the old Bond movies) Should be cute I have it all planned out. No gun (don't like that idea) but he will have a cocktail shaker) I'll be sure to post a picture. I always love seeing all the costumes- especially the homemade ones. What will you or your little one be this year?

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is a cute idea!! My little guy is three and he had the choice between a cowboy and a police man this year, cowboy won out hands down! I can't wait to take him out for trick-or-treating this year. :)

About said...

ahh thats really sweet...will look forward to the pics!

Love your little spooks design! :D