Friday, October 16, 2009

Who's in the Garden


Hooray- it's my book! Available now for pre-order through amazon. Or you can wait & pick it this spring (it's official release) at Barefoot books. Even better yet stop by their amazing store in FAO Schwarz. We took Luca last time we were in NY what FUN! Who's in the Garden is a peek-a-boo book so when the child turns the page there's a die cut hole that exposes a fun element from the next or previous page. The book is FULL of color & pattern & made with love. Hope you & your little ones enjoy it! Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

3 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

How exciting, Jill!! It looks so beautiful! Congratulations!! I know you are so excited! I'll have to pick that up! What a great baby shower gift! :) Happy Friday! Hugs!

Jill said...

Thanks Kristina! I'll post some interior spreads once the book is officially on the market. There's some I'm really proud of.

coloredsock said...

AWESOME! big congrats!!! we can't wait to add it to our library and explore every page...